Happy Birthday Messages For Aunty

At this time so many boy and girl can use Android mobile phone and this mobile phone we can use facebook and whatshapp. At morning time we can share morning messages for each other and at this time every boy and girl has aunty. So morning time every boy and girl can send message for your aunty.



Happy Birthday Messages For Aunty:


You have always been a source of joy and pride for me. I hope that your birthday brings you the same happiness and joys that you have brought into my life. Happy Birthday!
You have always been a very special aunt and today I want to tell you that you are the second woman I love the most after my mom. Happy Birthday!
You make this world a better place just by being you. You are not only an aunt, but a second mom and even a friend. I wish you a great birthday - love you, aunt!
You say the sweetest things; you do the nicest things; and you look the prettiest, always. Happy Birthday, my superlative aunt!
You are a magical woman with beautiful face and even more beautiful heart and soul. I love you for everything you have ever done for me. Happy Birthday!
You are somebody I can turn to in sorrow and grief; somebody I can trust at the time I feel lonely and broken; someone who can lend me a shoulder to cry on; and someone who shall always stay by my side. Happy Birthday, aunt!
I have a special corner in my heart; I only let those in, who are special. I think there should not be any doubt about the fact that you are a permanent resident of that corner. Happy Birthday, aunt!
Happy Birthday to the superb, fantastic, fun-loving, understanding and beautiful aunt! Have a great birthday!
You are the best aunt in the world; you know how to make life special and perfect for others. I thank God for sending you as my aunt on earth. Happy Birthday!
You are always very kind and sweet, so I wish you a birthday that is as sweet and kind as you. Happy Birthday, aunt!
You are the best aunt in the world, and I am lucky to have you in my life. Happy Birthday!

Comments